Of the 70s groupings, the Floy Joy album is probably my second favorite, behind Touch, although it's entirely possible that the two run neck and neck in my heart. I know the FJ set isn't exactly a fan favorite. It lacks the youthfulness of Right On, or the creative energy of New Ways, or the brightness of Touch. A more laidback set than the others, for sure, but that doesn't diminish it's greatness for me. I'd say it's the more mature album from the Jean years, up to that point. I can listen to it from beginning to end, although I'm not overly fond of "Your Wonderful Sweet, Sweet Love", the title cut, or "Oh Be My Love", but I can enjoy each one in the moment. Everything else, I love. For the longest time I wasn't a fan of "Now the Bitter, Now the Sweet", but it has since become another one I enjoy. Anyway, I thought I'd celebrate the anniversary by posting one of my favs from the album that I don't think gets much conversation around here, "Over and Over". I'm wild about Jean's lead here.