[REMOVE ADS]

Tera Shirma returns with Abraham Wilson double CD "Smooth"

Attachment 2890Attachment 2898It has always been my dream to resurrect the Tera Shirma label. It took a few more years than I would have imagined, but has now become a reality, and I couldn't be more pleased or proud of this first effort. The Abraham Wilson "Smooth" double CD is a twenty song offering that took two and a half years to complete. Produced by me, brother Russ, Abraham Wilson and Teddie Morrow, my long time, former production partner.

We feel the CD offers something for everyone, from R&B, Country, Rock and Roll to ballads. The CD will be officially released on May 7th and will be available on CDBaby, Amazon and ITunes. We hope you will order a copy and enjoy, what to us, the producers, was a true labor of love.

ralpht
    when any dream comes to fruition,its a great moment.well done.i hope all the hard work and any heartache [[that usually ensues!) was/is worth it.
    i must confess,until i came on sdf,i'd never heard of terra shirma,[[my head is hanging as i type!)
    shame its all on little shiny things!and not those black plastic discs with a paper label in the middle!
    good luck with it

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words, Tamla. The project was a lot of work and towards the end we were constantly plagued with technical difficulties but somehow manged to get the job done.

Good Luck Ralph!!! Paulo xxx

Thank you, Paulo.

Smooth

Hi Soulful Detroit Family
    I sincerely hope you will give a listen to our new labor of love!
    We had lots of fun making the CD'S and we really would appreciate your feedback.

Abraham Smooth Wilson

It's done, It's done!!! Big congrats to the entire team

Tour to follow?...

Thanks for the congrats, Chris. I suppose only time will tell if there are tours in the future.

Heard a few tracks - great stuff

Good to know,revilot2. Thank you. I'm waiting on a video promo upload on YouTube which I will post on the forum.
    Today is the day that the album should be available on CDBaby. Once that appears it will have preview capabilities.

Hi Ralph,
    Just wanted to congrats and good luck.
    BTW, not at cdbaby yet.
    Steve

Thank you, Steve. Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out, but it hasn't surfaced yet.

Well, gang. I suppose nothing goes smoothly [[no pun) in the digital world. So far, Abe's album has not appeared at CDBaby and I'm having problems with the promo video on YouTube. Stay tuned.....

Best wishes to everyone involved! I mean this withe all the pun intended, as I hope everything smoothes out!

I'll give it a listen too!

Thanks for the smile, JTF,
    These kind of problems are frustrating. I have sent CDBaby and YouTube emails informing them of the problems. Hopefully I will get this straight soon.

Update:CDBaby has informed me that Abe's album should be available by tomorrow,May 10th.

As an update to this thread, Abraham Wilson"s "Smooth" is now available on CDBaby.

Well done, you guys. There's a lot of work and a lot of love gone into this thing. May you sell a million!

Or at least enough to break even, Dave.

I see from CDBaby that the first set of Abe's album has been sold. I know this may not seem like a big deal to some, but after two and a half years of production I'm getting a ton of satisfaction from this fact.

For those of you interested, and have not seen this, here is a video of Russ, Abe and me at work on what was, at the time, the ninth song of a twenty three song project. Later today I hope to upload the promo for Abe's new album.

http://youtu.be/bf6nk5LXrqU