Hi Guys:

As discussed recently, I am considering selling some items on Discogs. So far I had only been studying items for sale [[looking at the site just as a visitor) so I could get a handle on how the site works. Finally I started today to register and get started with selling some things, but my goodness, it looks soooooooo complicated to even register.

First of all, they tell me that I have to have a "verified" Paypal account. Well like everybody, I HAVE a Paypal account but what does "verified" mean? I attempted to research that question on the Paypal website and it looks like that means that I have to link it to a bank account. Does that sound logical?

They [[Paypal) made it sound as if they had to make small temporary deposits into my account and then withdraw them immediately. Then I have to somehow document that they did that. Have any of you gone through a process such as that?

If anyone can help explain all of this I will be very grateful. Life was so much easier back in the day when you could call up a real person and ask questions, but right now I am about ready to forget the whole idea and just hang on to all my stuff!!!

In other words, HELP!!!!!