[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    DRATS Funny Girl CD: $7.80 on Amazon

    For those that didn't purchase, or would like a 2nd copy. 72% off!

    https://www.amazon.com/Sing-Perform-...0337697&sr=8-1

  2. #2
    Ordered !!!! Thank you for the info !!

  3. #3
    Thank you MB!!! I only had one copy and now I have a sealed one for cheap. You're the best!

  4. #4
    Wow, unbelievable price. Today it's even cheaper, only $7.15! I bought a second set as well. I'm not an Amazon Prime user but when I ordered it they offered free delivery to an Amazon hub [[locker) near me, so I took it. A great deal.

    I have now bought this album at least 4 times - on the original vinyl, on the downloads, on the bootleg single CD, and now the authorized expanded edition [[twice!). Still, it's a great album, a new discovery for me, as I only played the vinyl once I think. Now I have enjoyed it many times since it came out on CD. Unfortunately, not being a person used to listening to downloaded music, and not having a good vehicle to listen to it except my phone, the downloads never even did it for me.

    Thanks for the great find!

  5. #5
    ^^^^^^

  6. #6
    Down to $6.78.

  7. #7
    I wonder if the goal is to make it sell out or...?

  8. #8
    It's now listed at $19.29

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    It's now listed at $19.29
    Dropped back down to $13.40.

    More fun than watching the stock market!

  10. #10
    So pissed I missed the big sale!!!!!! I need that album. I'll just get it for the 13

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Dropped back down to $13.40.

    More fun than watching the stock market!
    Yes, and I’m just as bad at predicting Amazon price fluctuations as I am at the other!

  12. #12
    Down to $11.50 for those that still haven't picked up a copy, or second copy.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Wow, unbelievable price. Today it's even cheaper, only $7.15! I bought a second set as well. I'm not an Amazon Prime user but when I ordered it they offered free delivery to an Amazon hub [[locker) near me, so I took it. A great deal.

    I have now bought this album at least 4 times - on the original vinyl, on the downloads, on the bootleg single CD, and now the authorized expanded edition [[twice!). Still, it's a great album, a new discovery for me, as I only played the vinyl once I think. Now I have enjoyed it many times since it came out on CD. Unfortunately, not being a person used to listening to downloaded music, and not having a good vehicle to listen to it except my phone, the downloads never even did it for me.

    Thanks for the great find!
    Kenny, glad to hear that the DRATS "Sing And Perform 'Funny Girl'" bug finally bit you! It's been among my favorite Supremes albums since its 1968 release. Diana's voice took a huge leap into maturity with this recording. I'm still amazed and impressed every time I hear it!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Kenny, glad to hear that the DRATS "Sing And Perform 'Funny Girl'" bug finally bit you! It's been among my favorite Supremes albums since its 1968 release. Diana's voice took a huge leap into maturity with this recording. I'm still amazed and impressed every time I hear it!
    The remaster on this was done so beautifully that, similar to the “A Go Go,” remaster, it made me fall in love with an album I thought was only ho-hum the first time around. As for the “Funny Girl,” especially considering how young Ross was at the time, her interpretations were very well done and hold up extremely well. Discovering these albums again was truly a revelation.

  15. #15
    At the time, wasn't this one of the only Supremes/DRATS albums to have never been issued on CD? I think GIT might be the only other one?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    At the time, wasn't this one of the only Supremes/DRATS albums to have never been issued on CD? I think GIT might be the only other one?
    Yes, Mary. That's correct on both counts.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.