[REMOVE ADS]

Keep Tuscaloosa in your Prayers!

I'm sure most of you are aware of the tornadoes that hit the south yesterday! One of them occurred just a mile away from campus. Luckily myself and my friends are safe. However some of them have had their property damaged or lost, and same of the fatalities were fellow students. The damage done to the town is unreal!

I'm staying in Birmingham now, but i'm going back next week sometime for my belongings and hopefully find some time to help out. Needless to say, this has really struck a nerve to myself and an entire community!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

They took quite a hit out there. Our thoughts are with them.

My thoughts to you all. Cannot begin to understand what you must be going through. My prayers...Paulo xxx

My thoughts and prayers are going out as well.

You are in my thoughts and prayers jboy88. May the good Lord watch over you, protect you and keep you safe.

Roberta

I'm going back to the UA campus tomorrow. I volunteered to take a shift on the campus station to keep listeners informed on ways to help out. After that I have other things to take care of but I'll hopefully find time to volunteer! Some very great people i've befriended have lost loved ones or have endured some type of close call! We'd had Tornado warnings before that were at most minor. So I don't think anyone was prepared for what happened Wednesday.

Tuscaloosa is in my prayers. It's a special place for me with having had swim meets at UA and swimming my first long-course 400 Individual Medley in their pool.