The mono tracks on the Expanded Edition and have a newfound appreciation for it. I looooved this album growing up and my sister and I listened to it all the time. As I got older I fell into the "theres too many boring covers" crowd and when I bought the expanded edition I found myself listening to mainly disc 2 for the the two "Itching" remixes.

While I have a newfound appreciation for it today I will say I still feel there's a few duds on here. The album flows great until "Boots". Sorry but Diana just doesn't do it for me on this one. "Put Yourself In My Place" and "Money" bore me. I know I'm in the minority but I actually do like "Hang On Sloopy" [[this is one I remember me and siblings singing along to a lot). I'll give Mary's "Memories " a pass just for breaking up the Diana monotony but this is another one we used to sing along with a lot. I really love the mono mix of "This Old Heart of Mine" and think it could've been a single and gave this one a listen to a couple more times after I finished the whole 12 tracks. I wondered if they listened to the albums when they were released or if they were just so busy they didn't have the time.