Months ago, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame announced that Dionne Warwick, Tina Turner [[post-Ike), multiple nominee Chaka Khan and Carole King [[post-Gerry Goffin) were nominated for an induction into the musical hall for this year.

I feel of the four ladies, Tina [[and likely Carole King) could be shoo-ins [[unless Dionne gets in as well; MJB would have to wait).

But knowing how Diana Ross' solo career has went, do any of you think they'll recommend her solo efforts in the future or continually dismiss it?

She's often referred to as a snub and people probably thought it was impossible but after Whitney Houston's [[well deserved) induction last year, it's likely that the possibilities of a post-Supremes Diana Ross being honored for her solo work seems to be in the cards again.

So do you think it's possible for her to get in or do you not think her solo career grants it?

Take away the Supremes, Diana has a good resume: 6 number ones, 12 top ten singles and 22 top 40 singles, Billboard giving her the Female Entertainer of the Century [[though I don't know how prestigious that honor is NOWADAYS). Of course, the Central Park 83 performance in the rain was a historic moment, as well as her Super Bowl half-time show in 96. But it seems unlike Tina or Whitney or Donna Summer or Aretha, she doesn't have any "standout" moments.

She's an icon but she has no iconic performances like Whitney's Star-Spangled Banner or her I Will Always Love You, or Donna's "I Feel Love" [[though "Love Hangover" was no small accomplishment), or Tina's huge comeback from adversity [[abusive marriage, racism, sexism, ageism) or Aretha's civil-rights era of revolutionary landmarks.

Most of her barrier-breaking years are as the lead singer of the Supremes, an achievement she shared with Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong but do you think she deserves to get in or should the Supremes' induction be enough?