[REMOVE ADS]

Dennis Coffey receives TWO distinguished awards

Our own Dennis Coffey will receive a Distinguished Achievement Award at the Detroit Music Awards. He also recieved [[I hope to get this right) a Southeast Ontario Blues Award recently - I heard about that on the station CKWW in Windsor, Ontario. So congrats to Dennis for both awards. The Distinguished Achievement awards link is: http://www.freep.com/article/2011041...xt|FRONTPAGE|s

This is the kind of news I like to hear. Congratulations, Dennis. Well deserved.

Outstanding and a good find, I am still a big fan of Scorpio!!! One of the best instrumentals that still holds up today.

Quote Originally Posted by stingbeelee View Post
    Our own Dennis Coffey will receive a Distinguished Achievement Award at the Detroit Music Awards. He also recieved [[I hope to get this right) a Southeast Ontario Blues Award recently - I heard about that on the station CKWW in Windsor, Ontario. So congrats to Dennis for both awards. The Distinguished Achievement awards link is: http://www.freep.com/article/2011041...xt|FRONTPAGE|s
    I listen to 580 AM CKWW a part of just about everyday here in New York over the internet!

Congratulations Dennis, you deserve it!

Marv

Congratulations!!

Thanks, everyone. Please go to my website www.denniscoffeysite.com to see my new video and info about my new worldwide album release on Strut. Still out here playing the funk.

Dennis Coffey

Dennis..I have all my pals turned onto you F**K You video!! They LOVE IT, as do I. Now educating them on your great musical and ongoing heritige. Congrats again..Paulo xxx

Congratulations Mr. Coffey!

Keep on the funk!