[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice post danman !

Probably most importantly , Motown didn't want the general public tuning into the Supremes singing on TV and asking, "Who's that? next to the other usual one?"
    She played it just right , bland and unobtrusive, quietly in the background likely as instructed. Diana Ross wasn't out to break new co-"stars". [[ Was Cindy ever identified on stage as "our new Supreme?")

Also being a Supreme meant lots of discipline , traveling , scheduling , adjusting to various stages and audiences , Cindy had already licked her chops.

If I were Cindy I would've jumped at the opportunity in a heartbeat. Who could've predicted the [[ only slightly successful) Bluebelles would stick it out... four women on the road , not even kin /sisters , highly unlikely.

Ha , I've nowhere near addressed the original question! Cindy seems such a perfect resolution....
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 01-29-2021 at 03:45 PM.