[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Howard Harlib

Howard Harlib

While his name may not be familiar to most [[or anyone?), you may recall that he represented Shantel Baker her 40th Anniversary Tour of the Supremes several years back. He's also has some "dealings" with "The Temptations". Or Temptatoons.

Looks like Howie has been a naughty boy.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/f...ming-represent

I wonder if this means that Supremes dates for Shantel will dry up. How will she survive???

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    I wonder if this means that Supremes dates for Shantel will dry up. How will she survive???
    Thom, she sang lead on that song, too.

To hell with Chantel....what about Howard's 'premiere' touring group....Pearlie Salters and the Supremes IV? There's so many Wal-Mart parking lots now without a show!

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    Thom, she sang lead on that song, too.
    We need a Laugh button under these posts!

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    To hell with Chantel....what about Howard's 'premiere' touring group....Pearlie Salters and the Supremes IV? There's so many Wal-Mart parking lots now without a show!
    That's Shantel on the bottom left of your photo, so she is part of the Pearlie Salters lineup lol. I really wish I could find that interview again where she talked about singing with Freda Payne in the Supremes lol.