[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross & Richard Pryor

The combo of Diana and Billy D. Is legendary. They starred in two movies together and they lit up the screen. But never mentioned is the fact that Diana also starred in two movies with Richard Pryor. They didn’t have romantic chemistry, but their scenes together in LSTB and The Wiz were great. Richard was an underrated actor. I happen to think Diana has great comedic timing. It would have been great to see them paired up in a comedy.

I think RP was too foul for Diana's taste.

I think they were close; she attended and sang at his funeral which is not something she often does

They were indeed very close, intimate friends, jobeterob. And khansperac, it would have been wonderful to see the two of them co-star in a comedy--something akin to Pryor and Cicely Tyson's work in Bustin' Loose comes to mind [[zany guy, prim and proper lady).

just like the love combo of Ross and Williams worked, what if Pryor and Ross had done a comedy movie. obviously some of his standup material was pretty blue but he also did some more mainstream things. what if the two of them did a Rom Com?

That's what I was thinking Sans and Sup, a rom com, and Bustin' Loose teaming him up with Queen Cicely is what came to my mind. I haven't watched that in years. I'll have to pull out my dvd of it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    That's what I was thinking Sans and Sup, a rom com, and Bustin' Loose teaming him up with Queen Cicely is what came to my mind. I haven't watched that in years. I'll have to pull out my dvd of it soon.
    "Dakota has to go PEE!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    "Dakota has to go PEE!!!"
    "Get yo ass in the back before I stick you in yo ass!" Now that's how you get children to do what the hell they're supposed to do.