[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Ross visability

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I urge everyone to back down, take a breath, and reconsider harsh words. It has been so pleasant on almost every thread. Do we really want on-going flame wars again? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I urge everyone to back down, take a breath, and reconsider harsh words. It has been so pleasant on almost every thread. Do we really want on-going flame wars again? I don't.
    Wise words. Most of us have very serious stuff going on in our lives at the moment. I know i most certainly do, and that is way more important than anything happening on this forum. Life is precious. Let us embrace it and appreciate it whilst we can.

Being labelled a troll or being told your post is troll like merely for raising a point on Diana’s visibility is not only arrogant but totally unacceptable.
    We may not always agree with each other but there’s a way of communicating your thoughts and opinions while remaining respectful to other members.
    david and Ran were merely expressing a point of view. Is it really necessary to resort to sarcasm and name calling just because one might not agree. The answers is NO.
    “Make this world a better place if you can”.

No we don't, but I told y'all in the thread about how peaceful the forum was without Marv [[prior to us finding out the sad news) that he was not the only culprit. It is no coincidence that the names I named as his opposing counterparts are the culprits this time around. I agree with Ollie on this one. We can have opposing views but respecting the differences shouldn't be too much to ask. Sup and I disagree all the time [[I'm starting to think he's being contrary just to be contrary, when he knows I'm right most of the time.). Rob and I also disagree a lot, and yet we never have to stoop to insults or passive aggressive digs at each other. Either we all stay respectful or we all act like clowns. I'd rather be respectful, but I'm down for whatever at this point.

But your peacekeeping plea is much appreciated Thanx.