I’m playing Meet The Supremes mono minus the first two singles, Mono Breath Taking Guy, Mono My Heart Can’t Take it, single Run Run Run, Funny How Time.

I’ve been playing Swept Away, TMH, TMITM.

PS: I think Doobe was the natural choice to follow ISW. I’m still waiting had an amazing hook and chorus I think would’ve been irresistible if it had been played in the US or exposed on TV. There’s really nothing else radio friendly on the album, maybe ain’t no sad song had a slim chance. If you look at what was being played on the radio at the time, the music was much more dynamic, syrupy, unique and/or clever. I like everything is everything a lot, but I still say the only two tracks that sounded like they had a chance to make it as singles were the two released in the UK. I can’t imagine they’re releasing that album with no single for an entire year. But I wont start that rent for the 5 millionth time.
I don’t think anything on surrender would’ve hit in the United States. If you can’t get a hit off the title track, the other ones didn’t have a chance. I don’t know about in the UK because I’m surprised automatically sunshine hit there - they seem more flexible with their playlists.