[REMOVE ADS]

What Are Mary's and The FLO's Booking Fees?

My parents' 25th anniversary is coming up on July 26th, and if it's at all possible, I'd like to do something special for them. As much as I love Diana, I know that she's out of my budget. It's not a certain thing at all [[and probably won't happen), but I'm curious what Mary and The FLO's charge for a one-night appearance at a restaurant or something.

It's quite expensive as you have to cover travel, etc. Also, you have to rent the equipment needed for sound and lighting.

and possibly contract musicians as well.

Yeah, that restaurant better be big to cover that nut.

Koach, sometimes you can get good deals on buying talent when routing is involved. That means if an act is near your
    area or already in your area and they want to pick up additional work.
    It also depends on where you are--city, state.

The FLOs are able to reduce their fee by recording to pre-recorded instrumentals, or at least they use to. Contact Eric Iverson

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    The FLOs are able to reduce their fee by recording to pre-recorded instrumentals, or at least they use to. Contact Eric Iverson
    Any idea [[roughly) what Diana and Mary charge for a 90 minute show BayouMotownMan?

Thank you.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    A person would still need to hire sound and lighting pros even for a track date. You just don't push buttons and let it rip. But if you are not going to advertise the appearance or open it to the public, that might be different.
    I doubt if Mary Wilson's fee would be lowered for one night. Diana is not going to lower her fee.

I had heard awhile ago the Flos charged 15,000--my guess is 25,000 for Mary. But these could be wrong. There is a site that actually gives the fee of many aritsts. I will try to find it.

Well the fees on those sights are negotiable too. It also depend on the event--small club vs. big arena, convention, etc.