after diana left, the new show with Jean was a refreshing change. they shifted a bit from the MOR standards. for instance the show closer was O Happy Day i believe and they sort of did a revival style approach. perfect for jean

they seemed to work this show concept through 71 - have a bootleg of the Central Park show. it included:

Feeling Good/Loving Country/Together we can make
we've only just begun
60s hits
Love Story
River Deep
Love the one you're with
can't take my eyes/quiet nights
everybody's got the right
nathan jones
people
stoned love
revival/o happy day

between the opening medley, Love the one you're with, everybody's got the right, stoned love and the ending, they had a solid concept of peace, love, humanity with a good dose of Jean soul! lol

not sure how the show evolved with Cindy or the early Lynda shows. but by just a little over a year later, we go the Temps tour which broke back so many of the DRATS songs.

When Scherrie joined and that early show taped in Japan, it's sort of just a greatest hits show - the 60s medley, 70s medley, stoned love, bad weather, touch, can't take my eyes, love train.

with Sup 75, they brought in Geoffrey Holder and he redid the act. introduced the Dream segment, Body Heat and the new numbers from the album. but yes, the show was structured far too heavily around mary and, even worse, around Mary-led songs that simply weren't all that great. the best tracks from the Sup 75 album are completely ignored including Mary's lovely You Turn Me Around lead. the content and approach from GEoffrey was just too Broadway.