I did not become a fan until the new Supremes but still as a very young child only remembered Mary and Cindy as the Supremes, it was not until years later that I saw the original trio. To me, during that time I always thought of Mary & Cindy as the Supremes-no disrespect to those who loved the original trio with Florence. They each performed with Diana Ross, Jean Terrell and Scherrie Payne. Each incarnation was something different. With Diana, they were newer together and clearly focused on Diana but still Mary and Cindy clicked, looked and sounded great together. With Jean, they seemed more prominent and visually they became much more of a focus, they even sang a lead line here and there. With Scherrie, Cindy came back but her blend with Mary seemed stronger and with Scherrie such a team player the group look and feel seemed stronger as did their harmonies and look. Which pairing did you prefer, I felt with Scherrie seemed the best although they were all great. I am going to post some You Tube videos after showing them and it reflects how I felt.