[REMOVE ADS]

For Modern R&B Listeners

Hey ya'll this is DJ Oldspice back & i have a new show for ya'll to check out its a spotlight of Anthony Hamilton. Chick on this link here to check it out http://kynsradio1017.blogspot.com/20...otlight-3.html

Thanks & Jam On

DJ Oldspice

Nice project!!
    Anthony Hamilton is the last male artist that has truly impressed me as far as vocal quality and style ,in the past 4 ears or so.
    Thats just my personal opinion. His voice has just enough of an natural "Otis Redding" quality. Not imitative of Otis ,but having the same richness/rawness balance that Otis had. You dont find that in many new male vocalists so far.

Anthony Hamilton is really good. I have his CD from a couple of years ago. Good music.

Talented artist, I really like him. He's a classic example of a guy whose name should be out there more rather than many of the lesser talents who are getting all the publicity.