Thanks to Ralph for allowing me back online to clear up a few things. I am only involved peripherally with the movie on Florence but some misconceptions are occuring.

First of all, this movie is intended for theatrical release. The $3 million is a STARTING budget.

Faith Evans is no longer in the movie because of technical reasons. She is an R&B singer with limited acting ability and the role of Florence Ballard is going to be a very demanding role to play even for a seasoned performer. I equate this role with that of Billie Holiday...Flo had extremely high highs in her life and very low lows. She was loving but complicated. Mary Wilson has given her support and Diana Ross has spoken to the producer, but I don't know if she has given her blessings [[though they are technically not needed).

This movie is still being cast. The Facebook page was removed because, like in so many other cases, it was becoming an attraction site for unsubstantiated claims and rumors. For some reason there has always been high drama when it comes to the Supremes. The producer decided that until things are in full swing, to yank the page. I agree with that.

I think if everybody just sits back and let things happen, who knows...it might wind up a fitting tribute to Flo. I think some of the two most maligned people at Motown were Florence Ballard and Tommy Chapman. Say what you will about Tommy, his memory did not deserve the accusation that he was murdered in a bar room. The man died naturally and with dignity. I am assisting Michelle Ballard in obtaining Tommy's death certificate to put this to rest once and for all. I have absolutely NO respect for Tony Turner for spreading such a malicious lie about a man who never met him.

Let's all just see what happens.

Oh...the daughters are also planning a new memorial and headstone setting for their mom. I truly hope this comes to fruition.

Rick Bueche