[REMOVE ADS]

Thumbs up Brick CD reissues on Wounded Bird Records

They are not officially out, but I just bought a copy of the self-titled sophomore followup to "Good High".

The sound is much better than the mid-90s CD reissue on RSI Music. The sounds fuller, and sounds closer to the original Bang vinyl LP. The CD also has two bonus tracks: the single versions of "Dusic" and "Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody".

The packaging is typical of Wounded Bird reissues. It's no-frills, and no liner notes. But, the covers are reproduced almost exactly as the original LPs were, sans the original record company logos and the "side one/side two" designations.

The sound is as it was on the LP: no wild EQ moves and NO compression, which is a good thing. Wounded Bird has reissued hundreds of titles from all genres over the years.

I think most people will be happy with this reissue, and "Good High", also slated to be reissued.

This I gotta get. I love the BRICK sound.....Paulo xxx

Wow! A response! Wounded Bird is also issuing the third Brick album "Stoneheart" along with the first two.

http://www.woundedbird.com/

Great news.Many thanks for the info. I shall be getting these for sure...Paulo xxx