[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Almost 60 year old stories or history depend on who you talk to. Doesnt matter anymore imo.
    Agreed I've had these stories told so many different ways and from so many different sources that I am like ahhh ok. I think growing up in the Brewster Projects and in the inner city of Detroit that Diana was ghetto as hell and a tomboy to boot with three brothers and 2 sisters in her clan. So when these folks say they were going to beat her down, I am like ok well you are going know that she was a scrapper and she is not walking away from a fight. However, with that being said and most of these folks gone on to glory I don't believe any of it.

let me just add this about Patti --- So she wanted to beat down Diana about the outfits because she went out and got them which sounds similar to a Martha Reeves story. Didn't Mary and Fo wear the outfits too ? So apparently Mary and Flo were not against it and Patti was going to have to beat all three Supremes. Love Patti but she is drama.

I wonder how it would twist the story if I told everyone that it was Mary and Diana that went out and found the outfits.

Anyway such a long time ago,,,lets move on.
    Last edited by captainjames; 09-20-2020 at 06:26 PM.