[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Motown's Greatest Television Moments!!!

We all know that Motown was unique for a lot of different reasons and one in particular is that their artists were groomed for television among other things. I would like to know what performances everyone considers as a part of Motown's Greatest Television Moments. I know many consider Michael Jackson's Moonwalking to "Billie Jean" at "Motown 25" to be one of the greatest. Which moments do you consider the greatest or most memorable for your own reasons. It could be the way a song was performed, the way the artist was dressed, moved or sang. It could even be because of the "buzz" a particular performance created.

Try to limit it to just one each to per member to start [[I get to pick two because I
    started this thread! hehehehe..... One I consider one of the greatest is the Supremes & Temptations performing a medley of their greatests hits on the Ed Sullivan Show, not only because it was chance to see two of the 60's power groups on stage together, but I remember everyone in school talking about it the next day

Last edited by marv2; 04-07-2011 at 12:13 AM.