There were songs chosen as singles in the 1970's that maybe should not have been chosen, what do you think about these?
Right On- I like Everybody's Got the Right To Love but do you think Loving Country, But I Love You More or the bside Bill When Are You Coming Back would have been better choices
New Ways-No second single-should have been It's Time To Break Down or Together We Can Make Such Sweet Music
Touch- The title song as the second choice stalled-would Here Comes The Sunrise or This is the Story been a better choice
Floy Joy-Did we need Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love? Would a Jean led Wisdom of Time or Over and Over been a possible choice?
Jimmy Webb-Nothing released, I always liked I Keep It Hid, not many potential singles although seen When Can Brown Begin as a possibility,too.
75-The second single Where Do We Go From Here didn't do well, would It's All Been said Before been a better second choice or Early Morning Love-not to mention if Bend A Little had been added to the LP.
High Energy- No second single, probably the title song and You're What's Missing in My Life as singles. When reviewed my local paper only liked You Keep Me Movin On which may have been a good update to the 60's Hanging On
MS&S-Driving Wheel was not a good initial single, would have preferred Let Yourself go-possible second singles Sweet Dream Machine and Don't Wanna Be tied Down.
Any thoughts?