I am sitting in my living room listening to this album right on 50 years after its release in may 1970 by the summer I was playing it to death trying to get a take on Jean Terrell whose voice was growing on me with every track that came after the needle moved on to the next cut. That summer after up the ladder to the roof cleared smoke selling. over 800,000 copies they released everybodys got the right to love, which was a mild mid tempo number and only went to number 21 in America. I cannot for the life of me understand with so many great tracks on this album particularly. Wait a minute before you leave me, I got hurt trying to be the only girl in your life, and take a closer look at me and even the lovin country, why they didn't consider one of the more uptempo songs, so many wasted efforts here. However it's one of the best post diana Ross albums even the cover of the supremes sparks except for the recycled gowns which shows a flaw on Jean's upper sleeve. Right on supremes. Even new ways and touch weren't as good but I'd give new ways a nod closer to right on.