[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Loving my CFOM5. Slightly puzzled that tracks are still unreleased [[till now) from years for which Motown Unreleased sets have been issued. If the idea of MU is to preserve copyright why not include the lot for each year? I'm not understanding how it works obviously. Mind you so long as we keep getting quality sets no one's complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Loving my CFOM5. Slightly puzzled that tracks are still unreleased [[till now) from years for which Motown Unreleased sets have been issued. If the idea of MU is to preserve copyright why not include the lot for each year? I'm not understanding how it works obviously. Mind you so long as we keep getting quality sets no one's complaining.
    Although I can't really answer for the MU series I do know that finding some tracks is almost accidental - that has happened a lot during the long process of looking for and selecting COM tracks - Lead Me And Guide for instance was ordered up to listen to and turned out to be the infamous - I Got A Right To Cry what a bonus that was and so when the guys do MU?? it's easy when doing such a huge job to miss a couple of tracks and then there is the physical state of each tape - costs of mastering could also come into play - I'm not sure but I'm so glad they do as we would never get another COM again. Plus I'm not so sure they are as interested in the band tracks as I am and you guys are the three on the current set were perfect for the release.