Here, Floy Joy made the top ten, and the LP seemed naturally to be called 'Floy Joy' [[remember here the LP "The Supremes sing HDH" was called "The Supremes sing Motown" - as presumably people wouldn't have known who HDH were at that time).

I do remember looking at the LP, and being bitterly disappointed that it was so very short - and expensive. I recall playing it when I did eventually buy it, and thought "no, this is not a good LP". I did like the singles, including "Your wonderful sweet sweet love".

I'm not convinced that having the Supremes and Four Tops LP being released was too much for the market - the first LP here sold well, and the second LP [[which I thought was really good), did have the hit single "You gotta have love in your heart".

I didn't particularly enjoy Floy Joy [[LP) and even less the Jimmy Webb LP. The 1975 Supremes LP was a fantastic welcome back to this super group, and even though there was a heavy radio airplay for 'He's my man', it just didn't enter the charts. I wonder if there had been too long between the Floy Joy LP singles, and 1975, and the public had moved on away from the Supremes [[even though Diana remained highly popular here - as she still is).