I just wanted to pose a question of the television appearances in the 1970's. Do you think that television appearances made or broke their singles. I know I read that when they did Up The Ladder on Ed Sullivan it really helped spur sales because it was their first appearance and single, plus it was a very good song. I know Everybody's Got The Right To Love was also on television a good deal but it only made it to #21, much like Diana's Reach Out and Touch only hit #20 because they were similar types of songs. Stoned Love was a great song, was on television. After that, it seems like I hardly remember seeing them on tv until they were promoting Your Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love when Lynda joined. I don't remember seeing Nathan Jones, Touch, Floy Joy or Automatically Sunshine on television during their releases. Do you think had they been on television more singing these songs that they would have done better on the charts> Nathan hit 16,Floy Joy 16 and Automatically 38. They promoted Sweet Sweet Love quite a bit on television but it was already the third single on the LP and not the catchiest single they had. They promoted I Guess I'll Miss The Man and Bad Weather on television quite a bit but both were 2 songs that were departures from their sound and Motown's interest was elsewhere now on many of their artists. My thoughts are when they were not on television promoting Nathan Jones, Touch,Floy Joy and Automatically Sunshine-did that contribute to them losing some momentum? By the time Scherrie joined and Mary and her shared leads, the group had not been on television very much for 2 years and had changes in the line up and sound. Still, do you think the television appearances helped or hurt them in 1975 when they had such frantic dance routines to their current singles? I always loved seeing them and would buy the singles regardless but I am a fan-I am thinking about the general public.