[REMOVE ADS]

Janet Jackson on CNN

Janet, looking positively gorgeous I might say, is giving a very good interview on the Piers Morgan Show right now.

Did she have anything interesting to say?

To me, she came off as a thoughtful, sensitive, creative person. From what I gathered from the conversation, she's worked through many of her early issues with weight, looks, family and relationships. Unlike Michael, she sees both sides of their father's behavior. She seems to really love her family, certain parts of her work and seems to be at a good place in life.

check it out for yourself starting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSgncpi4pqY

pshark Guest
    I saw that when it first aired in Feb. I remember her saying that she always thought she was unattractive and that made her very depressed.
    Even to the point of pounding her head against the wall.
    Full transcript

And you need to check her out sister Latoya on Celebrity Apprentice. She's doing a great job so far, even donating a very rare autographed Michael Jackson tee shirt for a worthy cause.

The privileged have issues when there's a book to be written. I have a feeling an interview with her is as interesting as one with Jermaine. I wonder if she's even lip-synched an interview.

I like Janet. I'm reading her book right now and its made me cry a few times. She speaks of issues that we can all relate to. She's a beautiful person, inside and out. I don't think there's anything fake about her. She's just as genuine and loving as her brother, Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by pshark View Post
    I saw that when it first aired in Feb. I remember her saying that she always thought she was unattractive and that made her very depressed.
    Even to the point of pounding her head against the wall.
    Full transcript

And you need to check her out sister Latoya on Celebrity Apprentice. She's doing a great job so far, even donating a very rare autographed Michael Jackson tee shirt for a worthy cause.

I was watching sister LaToya on Celebrity Apprentice as well.

pshark Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gary_james View Post
    The privileged have issues when there's a book to be written. I have a feeling an interview with her is as interesting as one with Jermaine. I wonder if she's even lip-synched an interview.
    that was funny. To answer your question, no. But she did autotune her interview. Okay say didn't