[REMOVE ADS]

Tom Jones & Smokey Robinson & the Miracles

I don't know if this has been posted before. If so, I apologize for the duplication:

Last edited by luckyluckyme; 07-19-2020 at 07:30 PM.

What a coincidence, just last night I was watching youtube clips of Tom Jones with Wilson Pickett, which is rare to see Pickett, a powerhouse in his own right. Then there was a clip with Tom and Stevie Wonder. This Is Tom Jones had him singing with just about everyone including Janis and the Jean Supremes.

Hmmmm...maybe that's why the urban myth that he is really black. I'm just saying...! On the other hand, some dude is claiming that Queen Bey is Italian...miracles [[pun intended!) never cease, folks.

Very Nice! Thanks to LuckyLuckyMe for sharing this clip [[and if it's been posted here before, I've never seen it prior to this). Yes, Tom Jones could perform alongside [[almost) anyone and he holds his own with Smokey & Co. on this Motown Classic.