[REMOVE ADS]

I'm So Happy [[To See You Again)

For me this song has a lovely vibe to it which I feel, given a relevant video, could have been a successful single release.

What do you all think of the song?

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    For me this song has a lovely vibe to it which I feel, given a relevant video, could have been a successful single release.

What do you all think of the song?
    I have to agree with you. Another potential lost hit to add to the already lengthy list.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I have to agree with you. Another potential lost hit to add to the already lengthy list.
    I love this song and wish it had been included on the CD. The Take Me Higher project, in my opinion, had such a strong selection of songs that even the outtakes were winners...

Really nice. I agree that it could've been a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    I love this song and wish it had been included on the CD. The Take Me Higher project, in my opinion, had such a strong selection of songs that even the outtakes were winners...
    We shall have to wait for the expanded edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    We shall have to wait for the expanded edition!
    to be released in 2092!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
    I very much agree JB. All the songs recorded for TMH were uniformly strong. It’s interesting that “Happy To See You” was left off entirely while the other Brenda Russell song “Let Somebody Know” was omitted from the UK release. I consider both songs top notch so it’s a shame that had to happen. I guess something had to be passed over.
    You can tell a lot of care went into the making of the album as it still sounds as fresh today as when first released.
    It certainly deserves the expanded treatment as much as any of her classic albums and certainly more then Ross 78..
    I have my fingers crossed on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    to be released in 2092!
    So soon? That is rather optimistic !

Take me higher is a great album

Yes this is a really decent song and Diana does sound great on the entire TMH album, funny how some albums just don't capture her essence and talent the way these better ones do [[debut album, TMITM, The Boss, diana, etc).