[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Robb, I knew you would have some info. I don't think the group nor the song are mentioned in the the Chicago Soul book either. I remember listening to the late DJ, Herb Kent playing the song as I was raking up leaves one fall day back then. The song is a very nice recording by the way. I have it dubbed onto a CD but don't remember the original source.

Edit: A lady on Youtube said this when she found "Be That Way Sometime" listed there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC2DqYFEKwg.

Lovin Spirit
    7 years ago
    OMG....I can't believe I found this. This is my uncle and his group. Thomas Bailey was my uncle, he just passed on 12/9. The only other member I know I that still lives is John Brown. He's here in Wilmington, DE. Oh3

She said would check on "You Can't Help But Fall In Love"
    Last edited by mr_june; 07-01-2020 at 01:24 PM.