[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Diana Ross 2021

Diana Ross 2021

Diana Ross has just announce new tour dates in the U.K. for 2021 on her official Facebook page. First venue is at Glasgow on 15th June with the final at London O2 on 15th July. Hopefully this years tickets will still be valid. No announcement of Glastonbury yet.

Sounds sensible to just add one year to the entire itinerary.

The worry is that the UK - along with the US - is one of the countries that seems to have locked down too late and is trying to return to near-normality too soon.

Be interested to hear what Bluebrock may have learned from The Boss.

The virus would've lost its "novel" symbol by then. But again, most decades don't start until "1" anyway. So technically we're still in the 2010s haha

Good move for now. Most stuff won't reopen until then. I think it'll be alright.

The schedule of concerts can be found here:

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Ti...SAAEgKkavD_BwE

AXS e-mailed yesterday to advise that my tickets have been rolled forward to next year. Let the excitement build up commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    Be interested to hear what Bluebrock may have learned from The Boss.
    It's very worrying about Buebrock - he hasn't been on the Forum since 20 April.

No point in PMing him if he's not logging on.

On the off chance that he is reading the Forum without logging on please check-in and let us know you are okay.

I'm praying everything is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    It's very worrying about Buebrock - he hasn't been on the Forum since 20 April.

No point in PMing him if he's not logging on.

On the off chance that he is reading the Forum without logging on please check-in and let us know you are okay.

Been thinking the same thing for quite some time. Prayers going up.

Quote Originally Posted by rovereab View Post
    The schedule of concerts can be found here:

https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Ti...SAAEgKkavD_BwE

AXS e-mailed yesterday to advise that my tickets have been rolled forward to next year. Let the excitement build up commence!
    Glastonbury is scheduled for 23rd to 27th June, and the first leg of Diana's tour ends on the 24th June 2021 , so it suggests she will be available to appear on the Sunday Legends stage.

I'd wondered if Miss Ross, having been forced to take quite a break for the first time in...? .....
    would maybe after getting a solid taste of a more relaxed life might say to herself, "Why am I still putting myself through all this?"

But it appears that's not the case and she is not yet done with being Diana Ross!! Good for her! and us !

Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
    It's very worrying about Buebrock -
    I don't think praying achieves much but - in this case - I'm joining hands with you. Hope to hear from Blue soon.

Does Blue have COVID?

YES BOi, I RECEIVED TICKETS FOR MY BIRTHDAY, THEY HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED TO NEXT YEAR, MUCH HAPPINESS