Thanks, Pahdnuh. I've been very lucky avoiding the Targetman. Ever since I maxed out that promotional store credit card [[hacked it to put $20,000 credit limit on it instead of $300), they've had my photo at the entrance of every Target in the hood. I was so indignant that they put it on my credit report - assuming that I wouldn't pay it back - I decided not to pay it back. Good thing, too because I sold what I bought for half of its value and bought the Lincoln from Billy I. Boosthoopties. It was a one owner car and Billy sold it to me for its Smelly's Mauve Book value [[street value in da hood) of $6,500. He didn't have papers but I trust him since I've known him for two weeks. I should have negotiated because other dealers would sell me the same car [[2021 model Lincoln Continental for $6,380. But I liked it so I gave Billy the extra.

But I have just the thing to make sure Targetman doesn't recognize me. Had them for years after I went AWOL and they work like a charm [[especially with my COVID-19 mask).