That sounds good as long as I'm not going to get sued when somebody eats at Grady's, thinking I'm endorsing it. Project Greenpeace just sued me for the cost of getting those Blue Whales back in the water [[they really didn't want to go back in the water and I can't say that I blame them) and the EPA has declared my swimming trunks a hazardous waste site. This is all bad publicity for my campaign. My mentor [[I.M. Ashyster) taught me that there's no such thing as bad publicity except for bad publicity and it'll be bad if I have to explain why I killed every fish, seal, whale, sea bird, starfish, clam, oyster, sea turtle and life guard within a 15 square mile area. And I don't want to blame Grady because if I do, people will flock to his restaurant and it'll take weeks for me to get another bowl of black beans and beef liver stew. By the way, the prune juice and jalapenos really kicked it up a notch flavor wise but I'm probably going to take a trip up to Lake Erie tonight and go for another swim. I called Bromo-Seltzer to ask if they wanted to take on my case and they threatened me with legal action if I didn't lose their number. It's all good. I'll fix all of this next year after I'm president.