And I love my supporters. I wrote responses to every single letter that I've received but my tab with the Post Office is now over $30,000 and they won't let me send anything until I cough up the loot. I checked the GoFundMe for the little sick kids and so far it's only received $18.17 in pledges [[against which I've borrowed $9,353.58 to upgrade the Lincoln). I really need donations right now because I can't afford to file bankruptcy yet and until I do, I'm gonna need to keep hiding out in the Sears & Roebuck bathroom until after they close to make sure they lock their tills. I figure it's a lesson learned when they find out the loot is gone so it's not like stealing or something [[which I'm mostly against). They got smart two weeks ago and had a security guard [[Brother Muhammad Epstein from Temple #12 on Mydude Street downtown) who brought his Doberman with him. But Brother Epstein weighs 585 pounds after his appearance on My 600 Pound Life and went into a diabetic coma after eating a bag of Twinkies that I left by the front door and his dog is so fat it only walks so I got out by moonwalking after I took the cash from the cash register knowing that it couldn't catch me. I should probably feel bad but when I remind myself that I'm doing it all for the people, I sleep easy at night. Anyways, let the folks know that when I win, I'm going to write thank you letters to everybody [[I plan to take 5 minutes out of every day to write them until I'm caught up). I love my people but I love the ones who send cash the most.

Vote For Jerry. Let This One Crab Get Out The Barrel, Y'all!!!