May I interject, sir? This legal boondogle can be cleared up toot-sweet! And they said you never use schooling in real life! Of course, I was the only Negro in a one room schoolhouse in Alabama in the 70's. The good Prof. can translate for you, sir. So, as I was saying, alls you gotta do is appoint that brilliant lawyer of Stormy's. I say appoint because he's in the pen now. When has that stopped anybody, right? Or how about just giving him a Presidential Pardon?
If Congress bucks, I got my man, O. Hay Simpson on speed dial. Or Mr. Barr will be a free agent from DOJ soon. Another option. He says if you can't come up with the 1 mil retainer fee and $1,500/hr. billable, he will accept Bitcoin currency instead. And sir, about that lost pager, I have an inside source at T-Mobile/Sprint who can unload some 1st generation beepers for you. All he's asking for is a Cabinet level position at Commerce or cybersecurity. And finally, as far as arr & bee's slogan. Nix that. And revisit and rethink the one I offered. You don't want the American people to question your commitment or qualifications fir office. Worry about that once you get into office. Don't want your campaign message to get lost in translation. What say you?