I think that would be kind of harsh. Lilbits once gave three guys lap dances at the same time and they never even saw each other. If she was to slip while whipping it out on nativeNY63 [[say she thought she spotted a strip club chicken wing on the floor and bent over to pick it up) the poor guy would be crushed. And of course, she'd turn around looking for him to tip her but when you're that close to the Moon you're bound to be trapped by its gravity so he wouldn't be there and she'd think that he skipped out on her. The last time that happened, she climbed the Empire State Building and swatted bi-planes like they were flies before the building collapsed under her immense girth. We can't take a chance on that happens again because if nNY63 was still stuck in her orbit, she could land on him and there'd be no chance on reviving him. Besides, he wasn't disrespecting the hood, which is a huge part of all of us. It's your heart, it's my funny bone. But say what you will, it's home unless you can afford to move.

I'm tearing up now... I might need to start up the Lincoln and go looking for some of my old friends so we can reminisce about old times. Hard to do because their babies' mom is looking for them so they can pay child support. And yeah, they all have the same babies' mom. Hope she doesn't see me creeping.