[REMOVE ADS]

The Clark Sisters' Nothing to Lose, All to Gain [[sung by the biopic film's actress)

Is Shelea Frazier a professional singer? Because if not, she need to be!

The Clark Sisters have always been amazing. Their mother, Sis Mattie Moss Clark trained her girls well.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post

Is Shelea Frazier a professional singer? Because if not, she need to be!
    Sheléa is indeed a professional singer/pianist and one of the most exciting young talents around. She's a protegée of both Quincy and Stevie. She's been percolating for some years now; this role as Dorinda should prove to be a serious breakout.

This showcase is a must see. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    Sheléa is indeed a professional singer/pianist and one of the most exciting young talents around. She's a protegée of both Quincy and Stevie. She's been percolating for some years now; this role as Dorinda should prove to be a serious breakout.

This showcase is a must see. Enjoy.

THANKS!
    I saw a clip of her doing Dorinda's "I'm Still Here" on Twitter. She's great!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    THANKS!
    I saw a clip of her doing Dorinda's "I'm Still Here" on Twitter. She's great!
    You're more than welcome. She's a blast of fresh, cool air.

BTW, dying to know what you thought of the movie! Haven't seen it yet, but everybody on social media is screaming, "Give Aunjanue all her things NOW!"
    Last edited by sansradio; 04-12-2020 at 06:40 PM.

BTW, dying to know what you thought of the movie! Haven't seen it yet, but everybody on social media is screaming, "Give Aunjanue all her things NOW!"
    Aunjanue definitely deserves awards. She killed it!!! The movie was great.

It was pretty great. Every one of them put their foot in it including Aunjuane and Raven, who showed how complex Denise Clark was [[I can't even hate on her even in this film, she had her reasons though I feel she probably has issues). Christina played great as Twinkie and Shelea and Kiki really showed the personalities of Dorinda and Karen [[not to mention Kiki was sounding eerily like her mom in a lot of the vocal performances).