[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    honest man Guest
    the FANTASTIC4 JJ BARNES PLEASE.................. There were a lot of unissued brenda material on her anthology, do you really think there are more to fill another cd.hope so.about 11 years ago i was at anorthern do and chris king played YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY BABY BH.When i mentioned this version i was told it was a rerecorded version on SDF,believe me it was not,so i know that is still hidden somewhere,cheers.

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    the FANTASTIC4 JJ BARNES PLEASE.................. There were a lot of unissued brenda material on her anthology, do you really think there are more to fill another cd.hope so.about 11 years ago i was at anorthern do and chris king played YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY BABY BH.When i mentioned this version i was told it was a rerecorded version on SDF,believe me it was not,so i know that is still hidden somewhere,cheers.
    Years ago on one of the boards HW stated that ther was still enough unreleased Brenda recordings to make a Lost & Found...and he stated recently there is a live concert that was recorded in LA on her as well. Fingers crossed that it all sees the light of day sooner than later.

John, tamla617 mentioned he was glad he wasn't my neighbor because of the music. He should be glad he isn't my neighbor because of this damn machine. It came with the rental house. Fortunately neighbors aren't too close, although Rick gets embarrassed if I blast the music too loud [[or maybe it's my singing!). Can't wait to embarrass him all weekend!!!!

Ramone

That's cos I'm old and you're not!

*smile*

Ramone Verona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Ramone

That's cos I'm old and you're not!

*smile*
    I'm sorry.
    I can't hear what you just wrote.
    I get cold and hot, too.