[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance View Post
    I love these red vinyl promos. I wonder if there is a story behind their always being red. I mean, you don't see blue or green vinyl promos...
    Although the majority of Motown colored vinyl singles were red, there are a few that were pressed on yellow or blue vinyl.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluckyme View Post
    Although the majority of Motown colored vinyl singles were red, there are a few that were pressed on yellow or blue vinyl.
    I have a green promo 45 for POPS, WE LOVE YOU.

Name:  DSC03465.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  94.2 KB

and the pink double vinyl from the Diana album

Quote Originally Posted by motown_marc View Post
    Name:  DSC03465.jpg
Views: 1297
Size:  94.2 KB

and the pink double vinyl from the Diana album
    Wow! I never was crazy about the color pink [[except for the Supremes A-Go-Go album and The Marvelettes PINK album) but this is really eye-catching!

Name:  SharedImage-101978.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  66.7 KB

And how about the transparent vinyl Supertonic - The Remixes by Diana Ross: Limited Edition on Crystal Clear Vinyl? On sale from May 29: https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Supe...yl/6GDT0000000

Quote Originally Posted by motown_marc View Post
    Name:  SharedImage-101978.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  66.7 KB

And how about the transparent vinyl Supertonic - The Remixes by Diana Ross: Limited Edition on Crystal Clear Vinyl? On sale from May 29: https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Supe...yl/6GDT0000000
    You got my eyes opened a bit more, Marc- I'm going to have to start paying more attention to things like this on ebay. I love all the unique variations on the colored-vinyl releases, but I think this tops everything I've seen. Transparent; beautiful!

It will be my first transparent Waiting; and for € 20.99 plus shipping, that's not too bad. It surely will be a collector's item. And it has her latest #1 Dance Chart hit from last month: Love Hangover.

Name:  SharedImage-96515.jpg
Views: 1275
Size:  69.2 KB

okay, one more