Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
Sup, any chance you'll have time one day to write up each single and album and list what the numbers were each week it was on the chart, the way you've done here?
yep! that's actually what i did. i have 2 pages in Excel, one for singles and one for albums. I went ahead and did both Sups and Diana solo. Each page contains every US release, the date of release [[or in some cases just the month if specific date is unavailable), date the item entered the chart and date of peak position. this is the first peak. some songs like Come See About Me hit #1, then dropped and then returned to #1. I only identified the first peak.

then I list out the week by week movement for each. For sake of keeping the page from becoming out of control, every chart position is listed as Week 1, Week 2, etc. So they're all lined up. you can then see all releases and how long they charted for and what positions.

From this data, i was then able to copy and paste all of the 69/70 releases that i mentioned above and then I adjusted the chart runs to match the calendar. That way you really see the TIMING of when things were happening.

happy to share. this certainly isn't proprietary or anything. just an obsessed fan with time on his hands lololol

it doesn't appear that i can attach a file here. just images. feel free to message me and i'll send the file to you