Yes and no.
I of course had to be working at a hospital when this thing broke out. It's so me to be in the middle of something.
I tuck myself away, and everybody should. And this is about the vulnerable people - and we don't quite know who's vulnerable with this one - not getting this, so if we all self-isolate as much as we can and keep our distance when we can't that's a good thing. Please help the lonely old widow neighbor of yours with some shopping of you're symptom free. Call her, don't ring the doorbell. Ask her to use PayPal or Google pay app or something - and if she's not on a computer let her give you the cash - but put it away immediately and wash your hands [[for a good 30 seconds), and then don't touch it for 5 days. This virus can live outside a host for 5 days. On the 6th day it's definitely dead, and you can pick up the money or anything else where you put it. Put the groceries by her door, ring the doorbell and leave. And tell her to do the same. Anything that she boils is okay to eat right away. Everything else: leave it for five days. And buy her soap. You might literally save her life, because she could be so malnourished for fear of going out and there being nothing at the store if she does that this is detrimental to her , and if she does go out to shop for food she's the one who is probably the most vulnerable to this, and if YOU who is healthy doesn't help her somebody might rob her while pretending to ''help'' her. So I highjacked the question to talk about your neighbor, but we must help each other through this, and you will feel so different knowing that you did once we are out of this.
Turn off the media at times. They are using covid-19 for click bate and are making tons of money off stressing everybody out extra much. Sure, this is serious, but nobody is going to get healthier by being in a panic for the rest of the year.
The current hashtag for live music streams in this crisis is #TogetherAtHome. Let's see who will use it or where it goes.