[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The media and the CDC did no favors by making it appear that the only people at great risk were the elderly. First, it made younger people feel invincible and we're seeing 40% of the hospitalizations in NYC for patients between 18 and 40 years of age. Think about that. Second, it should have always been stated that even if your symptoms are light, you can still present great risk by carrying it to others. This entire crisis has been bungled from messaging down to strategy and I hope the surviving voters hold the right people responsible.
    You are so very right. I really do hope that people understand the seriousness of this next election whenever it is held. Chris Cuomo now has the virus. I have been hearing from a lot of friends that I had not spoken to in a good long while. People are afraid out here.
    Last edited by marv2; 03-31-2020 at 09:30 PM.