[REMOVE ADS]

Clarence Burke Radio Interview Today At 4pm On WNCU 90.7

This afternoon at 4pm, WNCU will be doing interview with Clarence Burke of the 5 Stairsteps,Stairsteps,Invisible Man's Band.

The name of the program is "The Funk Show" with Howard Burchette .

http://www.wncu.org/listen-now

The program has started now. The interview also includes the parents of the Burke family. Mr.and Mrs. Burke
    Last edited by GeeTee(HPK); 03-19-2011 at 04:14 PM.

I hope people on the forum is listening to this program. I'm not sure if this will be available as a podcast. You are missing some very important info being shared by Clarence Jr., mother Betty and father Clarence Sr. [[plus they are playing some cool selection by the Stairsteps and other artists)

I am listening, too, and, people, this is a fabulous interview! If you're missing it, you are missing a rare treat. I hope that there will be a podcast available. Mr. and Mrs. Burke, and Clarence, Jr., are dropping SO much knowledge and history!

Thank you ! Someone else is listening to this interview,besides myself !

There will be a part 2 of this interview. If anyone is interested, I will post details later.

Correction,there will not be a part 2 to this interview,as earlier stated.
    Hopefully there will be a podcast available,because you really missed a great interview !

[[In case anyone is interested) There will be a follow up to yesterday's interview. It will be conducted into 3 parts. Part 1 was yesterday. I'm not sure when part 2 and 3 will air, but it will include other family members of the Burkes/Stairsteps.

Maybe if I would have put in the heading of the thread "Clarence Burke of the 5 Stairsteps" Radio Interview", it would have generated more buzz. [[my bad !)