[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatmaninthethirdrow View Post
    “Chuck Jackson...if any left..doubtful”

Now now Larry, don’t be so doubtful about Chuck Jackson and any unreleased.... there’s a fab version of Windmills of Your Mind which is worth a release.

Mind you, I would have put it on his Anthology if I had known about it at the time!!!
    But you didn't and so it was down to me

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    But you didn't and so it was down to me
    So Paul do you know of any good unreleased tracks from 1970 that's begging to be released??

Quote Originally Posted by SatansBlues View Post
    So Paul do you know of any good unreleased tracks from 1970 that's begging to be released??
    As mentioned there has to be a few J5 tracks that have escaped so far but to be honest 1970 is getting a little late for my my taste in general although I have been known to slip a 70's track into a compilation now and then

Quote Originally Posted by paul_nixon View Post
    As mentioned there has to be a few J5 tracks that have escaped so far but to be honest 1970 is getting a little late for my my taste in general although I have been known to slip a 70's track into a compilation now and then
    My preference is also the 60's Motown output, but I also think there are some terrific cuts recorded between 70-72, especially those done in Detroit. I had thrown out the idea awhile back of a Cellarful of Motown the final Detroit Years 1970-72 release, maybe throw in a few live tracks...