[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    Thank you very much. I try to give a balanced view with warts and all.
    I hope you keep a diary and publish it in here. If not, I look forward to the release of your book 'Dreamboy: My Life As A Supreme Assistant'

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    I hope you keep a diary and publish it in here. If not, I look forward to the release of your book 'Dreamboy: My Life As A Supreme Assistant'
    That's a great title! I have kept a diary/journal every single day since 1974. I thank the Almighty Lord that i did so because there is certain stuff that i had forgotten about, or had just hazy memories of. It wasn't always much fun staying up half the night writing when all i wanted to do was go to sleep, but i am so glad that i did. It is an invaluable source to look back on in both a personal and professional sense.

That's a great title! I have kept a diary/journal every single day since 1974.
    I'm sure many on here would love to read some excerpts from it. I wish I had kept a diary myself, although I'm sure my life wouldn't be as exciting as your hobnobbing with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Stubbs Tears View Post
    I'm sure many on here would love to read some excerpts from it. I wish I had kept a diary myself, although I'm sure my life wouldn't be as exciting as your hobnobbing with the stars
    It is not always as glamorous as it sounds. There have been soaring highs and crashing lows and a lot of mediocre and unmemorable times in between.

It is not always as glamorous as it sounds. There have been soaring highs and crashing lows and a lot of mediocre and unmemorable times in between.
    One imagines a lot of 'hurry up and wait' hours.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    One imagines a lot of 'hurry up and wait' hours.
    Lots and lots of them, and numerous interrupted nights of sleep.

God bless you my dear Bluebrock. Your one of the most decent and honorable people on this here forum. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    God bless you my dear Bluebrock. Your one of the most decent and honorable people on this here forum. ❤️
    God Bless you Roberta. Coming right back at you.