Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
what would be fun [[although i get it that it's probably just as unlikely) would be for Diana to better utilize social media. maybe the month of February she focuses on the DR 76 album. then the next month she's talking about The Wiz, or TCB or whatever. Or maybe she invites Valerie S and they discuss Mountain together, etc.

she could record 1x, her talking about the album. Playing a few tracks and maybe singing along, etc. Then the content could be sliced and diced into various segments for all of her social channels. Maybe several 45 sec clips on FB, some tweets, maybe an edited longer version as a podcast.

again i realize this is fantasy.
We all know it’s never likely to happen sup, but it sure makes for a great fantasy.
I for one never tire of hearing personal recollections of how an album was put together and the recording process involved. Certainly the age of an album makes not the slightest difference. Perhaps it’s my inner child that prevents me from becoming jaded and always eager to learn more......Who knows?.
I’m hoping that if or when we ever get that final book, Diana will be more forthcoming in sharing her memories of the recording of some of those classic albums, not to mention her film outings. We can all but hope.