In July 1978, she was still doing "An evening with" while in Japan.
Does it mean that she waited 78 to include "baby it's me" songs in her act? This is strange but very possible since in 1985, with her Eaten Alive album in stores, she was still touring with Swept Away set list in Europe.

From what I understand, that "new show" was premiered in LA, September 78, with 17 songs.
"Gettin Ready For Love.", "Touch Me In The Morning.", "Ready For Love"."I wanna be bad".- "Remember Me.""All Night Lover".- "Too Shy To Say"- and "Love Hangover" - "To Love Again." - "Mahogany theme"-"You're the One/Mountain" - complete Wiz medley "Soon As I Get Home.", "Be A Lion." "Ease On Down The Road","Don't Nobody Bring Me No Bad News," "Brand New Day","Believe In Yourself" and "Home." - "reach out".

In October, it was the same show at Radio City Music Hall, with the same "Wiz medley".

In 79, she abandoned the Wiz Medley for a shorter one. I wonder, why she kept "wanna be bad" all these years.
The HBO special is taped early in 1980, I guess. There are also footage of a performance in Atlantic city, where she still wear her white 78'outfit, but with WDFFIL hairstyle.