So here's a general question for the Motown forum, would anyone else be interested in a stand alone Motown Plus Streaming music service? Where Motown has all of it's music catalog on a stand alone streaming service, much like a Spotify, Amazon, Apple or Youtube streaming service- but solely dedicated to the music of the greatest music label in the history of the world.

Thru this service you could have access to not just all the music that we already know, but it would also include rarer material like all the releases from the Workshop Jazz label, or Mowest label, with additional music that's EXCLUSIVE to this service, such as unreleased songs/albums, unreleased live/concert performances, or alternative mixes that might not otherwise ever be released.

I've tried a couple different streaming services over the past couple of years and I have really grown to love them. These streaming services have allowed me to hear artists and music that I might not have ever heard before and its so incredibly convenient. These services give me access to so many different artists, albums and songs than I could have ever imagined or my budget would have permitted in the past.

Thoughts? As a fan, how much you be willing to pay for such a service? $5.99/month? 7.99/month?