Hello Music Friends:

First I need to apologize to those I'd like to reach out to, but haven't because I've been too wrapped up in work lately to do so!

While maintaining partnership in my own company, I now work also for the currently resurging Philadelphia Music Alliance. Officially in it's 25th year, I officially joined in January of this year. It's a very exciting time for us due to some fresh and energetic new blood joined to re-charged veterans. Major plans are underway for expansions across many fronts in the very near future. Also we will be closely supporting a current 2-year celebration window for Philly Intl Records and the ultra-prolific Gamble/Huff partnership.

An OPEN INVITATION is extended to any on the Forum to communicate your Philly music-related ideas to the PMA whenever you get the urge or feeling. Or maybe you just want to become involved in some way. Our new office is located in the heart of the city at 16th & Market Streets. I can be reached by phone at 215.717.0554 or email: randybrown@philadelphiamusicalliance.org.

Although our website is about to be totally re-vamped, still check out our current setup at http://www.philadelphiamusicalliance.org/. Otherwise stay tuned for great things coming!

-Randy Brown