Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
Rodger and Hart is an album I would've fixed. I believe it's the album I play the least of the Flo years. It's rather on the boring side IMO. But the outtakes are outstanding. I play those a helluva lot more than the actual album. So from the original album I would definitely keep "Tramp", "This Can't Be Love", "Where Or When", "Lover", "My Heart Stood Still" and "Falling In Love With Love". Basically half the album is vaulted.

I would add: "Manhattan", "Blue Room", "There's a Small Hotel", "Bewitched", "Johnny One Note", and "I Could Write A Book".

And don't forget that idiotic cover! I'd change it to an up to date photo of the girls in all their sophisticated sexiness.
RanRan79 your choices for fixing R&H are interesting. I will have to listen to those vaulted songs again with a fresh perspective.

I love the album as released, including the cover. I lived with that album for 20 years before the vaulted tracks were released, so I'm partial to the original album. I haven't listened to the Expanded releases in several years - time to give both of them another listen.